You've completed the lesson on building a Twitterus app. We hope this lesson gives you the skills needed to start building your own amazing widgets and apps.
In this lesson, you've learned ...
- How to create a basic Famous scene
- How to architect and organize your code
- How to create layouts using position and size
- How to style elements
- How to take in listen and handle events
- How to create tween animations
What did you think of this lesson? Did we explain the subjects clearly? Do you feel you're able to start building your own Famous applications now? We'd love to hear your feedback --- suggestions for improvement are welcomed. Sign up for the famous-community Slack and message us in the #learn channel.